We are looking for the following person as soon as possible
Team Leader for our Financial Accounting (m/f/d)
in Full time
- As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for the technical management and development of the Finance/Controlling department at the Renningen site.
- Your area of responsibility also includes communication with the companies of the group in Germany and abroad on accounting-related issues.
- You prepare the monthly and quarterly reports and present them to the parent company.
- The preparation of the annual financial statements is also part of your responsibilities.
- You will play a key role in introducing uniform and efficient processes (continuous process improvement) at the individual company locations.
- You are the first point of contact for auditors and consultants in the area of finance/controlling.
- Furthermore, you support the management with ad hoc analyses and are happy to take on other tasks in the area of financial accounting/controlling.
- You have successfully completed a commercial degree or training with further training as a certified IHK accountant or equivalent training.
- You have knowledge in accounting according to IFRS.
- You have knowledge and experience in accounting with DATEV.
- You are familiar with the basics of the German Value Added Tax Act.
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills.
- Ideally, you already have professional experience in the environment of a plant engineering company with sales in Germany and abroad.
- You have a structured and reliable way of working and are characterised by your ability to work in a team and a pronounced hands-on mentality.
- You are willing to help shape developments and work at a high level to find solutions to challenges that arise.
We offer you:
- A permanent position with attractive remuneration.
- Varied activities in a renowned and future-proof company.
- An open working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes in which you can actively contribute.
- We promote your personal development with individual training measures.
- For your work-life balance, we offer flexible working hours in a flexitime model.
- Home office is possible by arrangement.
Are you interested ?
Then we look forward to meeting you in person soon.
Please send your current application documents to: edmund.berg [at] clean-tek.de
For further questions, please contact: directly.
Mr. Edmund Berg
edmund.berg [at] clean-tek.de