We are looking for the following person as soon as possible
Project Manager Clean Room Technology (m/f/d)
As a project manager, you will process and control our national and international plant construction projects with management responsibility for all project participants. You will be the link between customers and project partners and will coordinate
the planning with all parties involved in the planning, clients and authorities. You carry out technical calculations and
support the purchasing department in the selection of suppliers and materials. You accompany your projects until acceptance
and handover to the customer.
- You have completed technical training or a degree with initial experience in the TGA sector.
- Ideally several years of professional experience as a project manager
- You have a high level of commitment as well as a structured and results-oriented way of working
- You are characterised by customer orientation and reliability
- You enjoy technology and like to work independently and as part of a team.
We offer you:
- A permanent position with attractive remuneration.
- Exciting projects with great colleagues in a future-proof market.
- A dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies in which you can actively contribute and help shape the company.
- We promote your personal development with individual training measures.
- For your work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours in a flexitime model.
Are you interested ?
Then we look forward to meeting you in person soon.
Please send your current application documents to: silke.ernst [at] clean-tek.de
For further questions please contact directly:
silke.ernst [at] clean-tek.de